Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Opportunity: Breakfast Supervisor
Supervise breakfast operations including the preparation and serving of food and beverage items while interacting with guests in a friendly and courteous manner consistent with brand/hotel and sustainability standards.
Rand Tower Hotel is currently hiring for three brand new food & beverage locations concepted by acclaimed Minneapolis chef Daniel del Prado. Bar Rufus, currently open on the first floor, brings classic cocktails and French bistro inspired food to the historic Rand Tower Hotel lobby. Opening in early fall on the fifth floor will be the cocktail lounge, Miaou Miaou, as well as Blondette, the premiere full-service restaurant featuring french dishes with Pacific Northwest ingredients.
Potential Career Path
Restaurant Shift Supervisor – Restaurant Manager – Food and Beverage Director
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring associates perform in accordance with standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Engage guests to offer assistance and to check on satisfaction.
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Recognize repeat guests and anticipate needs based upon breakfast preferences.
- Assist with setting up, cleaning and organizing breakfast service and pantry areas.
- Take and record temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.
- Ensure food is properly stored in designated containers and storage areas and meets food handling standards.
- Monitor and order supplies or food items and restock as necessary to maintain inventory.
- Work as a Guest Service Associate during staffing shortages or during peak periods, check in/out guests.
- Assist with luggage, assist special guests with requests and resolve guest complaints.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Food Sanitation a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
- Previous food and beverage/culinary experience required or equivalent training.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling and crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It