Opportunity: Bus Person
Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations, and assist food servers in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Food Runner – Restaurant Server– Restaurant Floor Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It