Opportunity: Valet Parker
Greet guests upon arrival and departure and park and retrieve guests’ vehicles in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Compensation: $15.32 per hour
Potential Career Path
Guest Service Agent – Bell Captain– Guest Service Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Park guest vehicles and retrieve valet-parked guest vehicles in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery of vehicles.
- Grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, luggage or boxes up to 75 lbs. from cars, buses and vans, placing packages and luggage onto baggage carts or in a secure area for retrieval by bell staff.
- Read luggage tags and provide claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience a plus.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 75 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It