Opportunity: Sales Administrative Assistant
Performs administrative functions in support of property sales leaders.
Potential Career Path
Sales Manager or Front Office Manager – Director of Sales or General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Promptly answer telephone calls and communicate relevant account information to managers and departments.
- Type and process correspondence, proposals and contracts.
- Distribute memos, contracts, resumes, room requests and amenities to relevant departments.
- Politely and professionally converse with clients and respond to all inquiries.
- File and organize copies of contracts and correspondence ensuring records are up to date.
- Reserve and confirm rooms, meeting space, and banquet space when necessary.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous hotel or sales experience preferred, but not required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It