Opportunity: Laundry Attendant
Perform laundry cleaning activities in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Room Attendant – Housekeeping Supervisor – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Sort, count, and pre-treat soiled linen in preparation for laundering.
- Load and unload washers and dryers.
- Maintain equipment as trained.
- Fold, store and distribute towels and linens.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Assist with other housekeeping tasks in the event of staffing shortages.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- No formal education needed.
- Prior housekeeping experience desirable.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends or alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, kneeling and bending.
- Operate heavy machinery and use cleaning chemicals.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It