Greet and escort guests to restaurant tables in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Food Server or Guest Service Agent – Restaurant Supervisor or Front Office Supervisor
Essential Job Functions
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, escort to dining table and present menu.
- Read, maintain and make daily entries in the log book to coordinate communication between shifts and management.
- Maintain proper set-up of dining room.
- Assist as needed or requested with service.
- Receive records and make any necessary arrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent .
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and willinclude working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 30 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It