Provide quality barista services in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Head Barista– Host or Hostess – Guest Service Agent
Essential Job Functions
- Take coffee, beverage and food orders, input orders into POS system, collect payment and prepare orders.
- Bus coffee cart areas and tables.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas.
- Ensure that appliances are turned on/off at the appropriate times.
- Stock and maintain work areas.
- Take orders, input orders into POS system, collect payment and prepare orders.
- Clean dishes, utensils, work areas, tables and equipment throughout the day.
- Obtain change required for expected business level. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts and secure bank.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to food & alcoholic beverages.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits; wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Barista experience a plus.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It