Opportunity: Pool/Beach Attendant
Responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment in the pool/beach area according to established quality and sustainability standards while treating guests in a warm and friendly manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Greeting guests and attending to their pool/beach-related needs including but not limited to getting fresh towels, relocating chairs, wristband distribution, and cabana rentals.
- Maintain cleanliness/sanitization of the pool/beach area and equipment including furniture, tables, decks, pool tiles.
- Collect and replenish pool/beach towels and monitor inventory.
- Track pool/beach towels assigned and returned by keeping daily log updated.
- Focus on guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma and Trade school course work in related field preferred.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It