Technology Manager Hotel Systems -
The Technology Manager Hotel Systems works across HHM’s portfolio to coordinate hotel technology projects, troubleshoot escalated system issues, and manage vendor relationships with a focus on PMS and POS systems. The position includes up to 20% travel to hotel properties across the US as needed for projects and support.
The Technology Manager Hotel Systems collaborates with vendors to support other property-based technologies as needed. The preferred candidate will have experience working with national hotel brands and have a complete understanding of the hotel technology stack.
The Technology Manager Hotel Systems will be responsible for managing 1or more direct reports, who will assist with projects, support and travel related needs.
The position is a corporate position, based out of either HHM’s Philadelphia or Harrisburg corporate office and reports to the Director of Hotel and End User Technology.
Corporate Hotel Technology Responsibilities
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Independently coordinate approved hotel technology projects across hotel portfolio; managing schedule, budget, and communication through go-live.
- Coordinate hotel technology installations and upgrades at existing and newly acquired hotels; focus on PMS and POS systems.
- Collaborate with HHM IT team, property teams, and vendors to resolve problems in technology systems including: hospitality applications, networks, and telecommunications
- Provide system training to hotel and corporate employees
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on assigned projects, and tracks against capital plan
- Publish timely and thorough documentation on administration and support of all related systems
- Support variety of interfaces between hotel PMS and associated hotel technology
- Manage third-party vendor relationships to maintain and resolve problems for hotel systems: voice and data circuits, guest WiFi, PBX, PMS, POS, guest entertainment/technology
- Test and build use case for new hotel technology systems
- Respond to after hours emergencies from corporate support team
- Tracks all property IT work in corporate help desk system accurately and timely
- Follow all national brand standards
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent certifications and work experience in information technology; 5+ years of hospitality technology and project management experience is preferred.
- Technical and operational experience with PMS and POS systems, particularly Micros/Oracle PMS and POS products preferred.
- Experience PCI compliance related controls is highly desired.
- Flexibility for local and regional travel up to 20% of the time.
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Competitive wages for full time and part time opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Referral Bonus Program