Opportunity: Food and Beverage Manager
Effectively lead and manage the staff and operations of the food and beverage department, ensuring the delivery of superior food and beverage menu items and services that will provide guests with a memorable experience. Take ownerships of the financial aspects of operations pertaining to the role, while creating a work environment consistent with our values.
Potential Career Path
Food and Beverage Director
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in food and beverage outlet, ensuring food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared according to recipe and to guest specifications.
- Ensure the restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates.
- Visually inspect and take action to ensure the appearance of facilities is appealing and attractive to guests.
- Effectively deal with internal and external customers with high level of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ensure all equipment is in working order.
- Participate in marketing efforts of the restaurants as directed.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
- Document inventory, forecast usage and monitor supply so restaurants are adequately stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, in order to provide service.
- Abide by all regulations and requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Prior management experience in similar restaurant required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working varies shifts, holidays and weekends.
- Requires ability to navigate throughout the restaurant and kitchen, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests and associates verbally and in writing.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It