Join two-time Chopped Champion Tatiana Rosana open the brand new Para Maria Kitchen and Bar concept and serve beverages and food to guests in a courteous and friendly manner in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service sustainability standards
Potential Career Path
Beverage Manager/Restaurant Supervisor – Restaurant Manager – Food & Beverage Manager
- Maintain clean and organize bar areas.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders.
- If applicable, take orders, serve and address guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas.
- If applicable, clean and reset tables in bar and lounge areas.
- Issue guest check and complete payment process.
- Adhere to all cash handling standards.
- Keep a well monitored and maintained attendance record.
- Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated guests.
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed.
- Complete required side work prior to opening and closing shifts.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist with taking beverage inventory.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certified a plus.
- Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or equivalent training.
- Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and different shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It