Opportunity: Systems/Support Analyst
Provide technical support and resolution for IT support team via remote control, telephone, and desk-side support.Manage SLAs via ticketing system, contribute to technical knowledge base, mentor and train IT support associates, and work with department managers to support projects and operational needs.
Potential Career Path
Systems/Network Administrator -> Department Manager -> Director of IT
Essential Job Functions
- Lead problem resolution workflow for escalated trouble tickets.
- Develop technical knowledge base, support team expertise, and root cause analysis.
- Maintain IT support processes in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Provide timely, courteous, and efficient customer service to internal and external users via telephone, remote control, and desk-side support.
- Track escalations in helpdesk software, provide network troubleshooting assistance, and communicate system issues to department managers.
- Perform installation of new desktops/laptops, including upgrades or installations of software in existing environments.
- Comply with standards of service established by IT to ensure quality customer service.
- Be available to work outside the established schedule as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Able to participate in 24/7 manager on duty emergency technical support program.
- Actively participate in special projects as assigned.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years professional IT experience in a technical escalation role.
- Strong technical skills in troubleshooting networks, systems, and software issues via remote control and telephone.
- Self-directed with superior customer service skills.
- Able to prioritize and resolve issues based on severity and necessity
- Able to expertly manage and prioritize multiple technical issues and manage projects simultaneously.
- Hospitality PMS/POS system experience strongly preferred.
- Hospitality Technologies experience strongly preferred.
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Technology Reimbursements
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 50 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate a mouse and keyboard.
- Work schedule varies and may include extended work hours and work on evenings and weekends.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It