Opportunity: Public Area Attendant
Maintain cleanliness of public areas in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
$200 Sign On Bonus Offered for this position!
Potential Career Path
Room Inspector – Housekeeping Supervisor – Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
- Clean all hard and textile surfaces and restrooms within public space; and respond to guest room requests.
- Ensure internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Ensure that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
- Ensure floors are free of debris.
- Clean any carpet spots.
- Ensure all surfaces of elevators are clean and free of debris.
- Empty all waste receptacles in public areas.
- Clean employee break room and employee restroom.
- Utilize chemicals according to directions and familiarize self with all Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Follow procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It