Opportunity: Gift Shop Attendant
Replenish and stock merchandise in property gift shop. Maintain of visual displays and overall shop presentation.
Potential Career Path
Gift Shop Manager – Merchandiser
Essential Job Functions
- Manage cash during the opening, regular business, and closing of the shop.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Unpack, fold, and hang merchandise in the appropriate location according to quality standards prior to shop hours.
- Perform daily inspections to maintain clean, neat, debris-free shop and work area.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of various schedules and supporting documents as required.
- Assist with other team activities, communicating both verbally and in writing with other team members and property-level associates.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work outside established schedule as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- GED or high school equivalent.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system, shipping, transfer forms, and hard checks.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate equipment and manager merchandise.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It