Opportunity: Food Runner
Serve and replenish food items offered at the restaurant. Maintain food service and cleanliness. Handle guest transactions and ensure smooth and efficient register operations.
Potential Career Path
Server - Bartender
Essential Job Functions
- Reports to the Restaurant Manager for daily tasks.
- Must greet and acknowledge guest as soon as they enter the restaurant with a warm and welcome manner.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness.
- Assists in storing of all deliveries .
- Responsible for stocking all of the condiments, utensils in the beverage area.
- Filing of coffee and teapots.
- Knows front and back of house, storage area and ice room.
- Maintain appearance of patio furniture and the opening and closing of umbrellas.
- Responsible for pulling in signs and shutting down the Food Pavilion.
- Know menu pricing, location of items and specials.
- Know how each product is prepared along with its condiments.
- Know how to operate all line equipment.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness at all times.
- Exhibits a "can do" attitude and total cooperation.
- Reports safety issues and quality/spoilage issues.
- Experience in a food service environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Ability to work flexible schedules; including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It