Opportunity: Operations Manager
Manage operations including but not limited to: complimentary breakfast service, housekeeping, and front office in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Assistant General Manager - General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Ensure quality standards of complimentary food service stations are maintained.
- Assist Front Desk Manager & Front Office Supervisor in creating Front Office Schedule.
- Manage labor and food cost expenses to fit within budgets and/or updated forecasts.
- Position will work shifts covering front desk and cleaning rooms as needed.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Work as Manager on Duty, when necessary.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of related experience.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It