Opportunity: Administrative Assistant
The ideal candidate will possess solid administrative skills and understand the value of confidentiality while demonstrating and fostering a respectful work culture that is service and community oriented both internally and externally. The role offers an opportunity to be involved in a variety of work activities that are challenging, rewarding, and fun, as the work culture is one that requires a strong expectation of excellent performance but balanced by an environment of professional camaraderie.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage correspondence and communication utilizing knowledge and judgment to prioritize events and meetings for optimal time management of manager's schedule.
- File and retrieve documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Plan and administer events and meetings arranging for necessary materials, supplies, food, and beverage.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to managers.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinate office management activities.
- Plans events and activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by hotel management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Offices and Google programs.
Work Environment and Context
- Extended work hours may be required.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, hear, see, speak, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It