Opportunity: Breakfast Supervisor
Supervise breakfast operations including the preparation and serving of food and beverage items while interacting with guests in a friendly and courteous manner consistent with brand/hotel and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Restaurant Shift Supervisor – Restaurant Manager – Food and Beverage Director
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring associates perform in accordance with standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Engage guests to offer assistance and to check on satisfaction.
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Recognize repeat guests and anticipate needs based upon breakfast preferences.
- Assist with setting up, cleaning and organizing breakfast service and pantry areas.
- Take and record temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.
- Ensure food is properly stored in designated containers and storage areas and meets food handling standards.
- Monitor and order supplies or food items and restock as necessary to maintain inventory.
- Work as a Guest Service Associate during staffing shortages or during peak periods, check in/out guests.
- Assist with luggage, assist special guests with requests and resolve guest complaints.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Food Sanitation a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
- Previous food and beverage/culinary experience required or equivalent training.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling and crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It