Opportunity: People Support Coordinator
Performs administrative tasks to support talent acquisition, onboarding, employee relations, benefit administration, and training functions.
Potential Career Path
People Support Generalist – People Support Manager – People Support Director
Essential Job Functions
- Process, verify and maintain employee and applicant documentation in human resources information systems.
- Record and process employee status changes and benefits elections.
- Compile and report employee and applicant data.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and the on-boarding process.
- Explain company human resources policies and procedures to employees and applicants.
- Assist employees and applicants with completing required forms and procedures.
- Coordinate employee communications.
- Assist in planning employee events and informational meetings.
- Provide administrative support to human resources management staff.
- Prepare for and/or conduct new employee orientations.
- Complete special projects such as open enrollment, hotel integrations, and employee review process.
- Maintain current human resources knowledge and training.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required.
- Three years administrative support experience.
- Two years human resources experience.
- Strong knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local employment, health and safety regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires sitting for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate computers and keyboards.
- Includes occasional travel.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It