Opportunity: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Supervise the daily operations of food and beverage outlets and services including food quality, customer satisfaction, associate schedules and their performance in accordance with established restaurant and guest service standards.
Potential Career Path
Food and Beverage Manager - Food and Beverage Director
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in food and beverage outlets and services, ensuring food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications.
- Ensure the restaurant and other F&B services comply with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
- Perform service functions during periods of high volume or staffing shortages.
- Assist with maintaining proper par levels and inventories of food and beverage supplies such as linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, etc.
- Ensure staff abides by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure all equipment is in working order; report malfunctions and follow up on repairs.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum one year of experience in supervisory role in a restaurant or banquet setting, coupled with food service background at the a server level required.
- Knowledge of bar service and liquor inventory controls required.
- Experience with Micro’s point of sales system strongly preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working varied shifts, holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It