Opportunity: Executive Assistant
Provide high-level administrative support for the General Manager and executive team including various hotel functions using superior communication and organizational skills.
Potential Career Path
Essential Job Functions
- Manage correspondence and communication utilizing knowledge and judgment to prioritize events and meetings for optimal time management of executive’s schedule.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, reports and general correspondence to determine significance and plan for distribution.
- File and retrieve documents.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Plan and administer events and meetings arranging for necessary materials, supplies, food, and beverage.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Perform payroll duties including time-clock edits and inputs for the hotel.
- Perform Human Resources administrative functions including posting jobs, onboarding employees and new hire paperwork and files.
- Perform sales administrative functions as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Maintain confidentiality when handing sensitive information.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by hotel management team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience at the executive level preferred.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Offices programs.
Work Environment and Context
- Extended work hours may be required.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It