Opportunity: Cafeteria Attendant
Serve and replenish food items offered in cafeteria. Maintain food service and cleanliness of cafeteria.
Potential Career Path
Essential Job Functions
- Communicate with Executive Chef regarding daily specials, instructions, forecasts, and reservations.
- Inspect incoming products and ensure proper storage and rotation.
- Perform daily inspection of dates and quality of food items in compliance with SOP & HAACP guidelines.
- Assume responsibility of maintaining full menu knowledge, including but not limited to specials and upcoming events.
- Maintain and coordinate communication with main kitchen for production purposes.
- Label and store all food products according to government, state, and federal guidelines.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the immediate service area by upkeep of appliances and receptacles.
- Refill all dispensers as needed (napkins, straws, plasticware, etc.)
- Adhere to standards with regard to safety, sanitation, and PPE.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- GED or high school equivalent.
- Previous child care experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Ability to work flexible schedules; including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
- Certification in Child CPR and First Aid required.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It