Opportunity: Property Staff Accountant
Prepare journal entries, detailed reports, account reconciliations, and perform other accounting functions in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
Potential Career Path
Senior Staff Accountant – Shared Services Manager – Regional Accountant
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare or review ledger account reconciliations, including bank accounts, prepaid and other assets, liabilities and credit cards.
- Monitor coding to ensure accuracy.
- Adhere to internal financial controls as directed by the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley narratives, including sales journal verifications, bank, general ledger and subsidiary ledger account reconciliations, revenue testing, and other tests and procedures as required.
- Prepare and/or review general ledger entries and present financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of various schedules and supporting documents as required.
- Assist with other team activities, communicating both verbally and in writing with other team members and property-level associates.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work outside established schedule as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Formal training in accounting required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires sitting for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate computers and keyboards.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It