Opportunity: Spa Attendant
Maintain the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk according to brand and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Lead Spa Attendant - Spa Concierge – Lead Spa Concierge
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their needs.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and removing waste.
- Restock all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest areas.
- Escort members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner and provides guests with an orientation to the facility.
- Assist in conducting monthly inventory of spa operating and guests supplies as requested.
- Effectively communicate details regarding the facility and its amenities to members and guests.
- Communicate with management of any member, guest, or facility issues.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s Earth View program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or comparable work experience.
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent training required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It