Opportunity: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Verify, obtain approvals and pay invoices; bill and collect outstanding revenue in a timely, accurate manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
Potential Career Path
Payroll Coordinator - Credit Manager – Asst. Controller – Controller
Essential Job Functions
- Group Billing generate invoice statements within 7 days.
- Research guest inquires and respond back in a timely manner.
- Process adjustments, charges and refunds.
- Adjust tax exemption adjustment.
- Post packages charges to guest folios, master account and house accounts.
- Post cheque log daily.
- Assist with credit-related activities, including processing of credit applications.
- Maintain an efficient collection process to include an organized filing system.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing department and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma required.
- Previous accounting experience or equivalent training required.
- Proficient in using Excel.
- Knowledge of PMS/accounting systems preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It