Assist guests with special services, in both an anticipatory manner and upon guest request; coordinate and communicate hotel services and amenities.
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor – Guest Service Manager – Assistant General Manager
- Warmly greet and acknowledge guests, proactively offering assistance.
- Provide information about local attractions and events.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Make dining and other reservations, and obtain tickets for events.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or services.
- Work as a Guest Service Agent in the event of staffing shortages or during peak check in/out periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience required or equivalent training.
- Knowledge of the local community, attractions and events.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing and/or sitting for extended periods, walking, lifting up to 15 pounds.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It