Opportunity: Risk Management Coordinator
Provide general administrative support to Risk Management team. Act as a liaison between the hotels and corporate risk management function, supporting the department and act as a resource to property level associates on issues related to risk management.
Potential Career Path
Risk Analyst - Loss Control Manager - Risk Manager - Director of Risk Management
Essential Job Functions
- Provide general administrative support to Risk Management team as required, and perform related clerical work such as word processing, document preparation, correspondence preparation, etc.
- Manage communication/education programs with property-level managers regarding property safety committees, safety training and other field safety initiatives.
- Review & grade safety committee minutes.
- Review & grade incident reports.
- Review Risk Management Audits and provide feedback.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by risk management team.
- Previous administrative experience required.
- Proficient in using Excel and Word.
- Strong administrative, computer/excel proficiency, and organizational skills required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It