Opportunity: Area Director of Revenue Management
Develop room sales and distribution strategies and coordinate revenue management processes and procedures maximizing revenue for a group of hotels.
Potential Career Path
Regional Director of Revenue Management – Vice President of Revenue Management
Essential Job Functions
- Control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservations systems and related policies
- Prepare for and conduct weekly Revenue Management meetings involving rate and inventory strategies, transient/group pace, competitive business analysis and financial forecasts.
- Initiate short and long term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business
- Manage, produce and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results
- Work with the different departments to ensure similar goals, and implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow
MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- College Degree Preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Revenue Management discipline.
- Hyatt experience is a plus.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Requires occasional to moderate travel.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It