Opportunity: Bus Person/Pool Attendant
Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations, and assist food servers in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards. Assist bartender with service well drinks and assist in running food to guests. Serve poolside amenities and service club level guests.
Potential Career Path
Food Runner – Restaurant Server– Restaurant Floor Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Take out garbage
- Stock and monitor pool towels
- Make service well drinks when needed
- Run food when needed
- Serve poolside amenities
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It