Opportunity: Spa Concierge
Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to hotel/brand and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Lead Spa Concierge - Spa Operations Manager - Spa Director
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their needs.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
- Receive and resolve guest complaints, elevating to management if necessary.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Ensure high guest satisfaction scores and work towards increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s Earth View program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- College degree or comparable work experience.
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent training required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It