Opportunity: Ice Cream Cart Attendant
Serve and replenish ice cream novelties offered from cart. Maintain food service and cleanliness of the cart. Handle guest transactions and ensure smooth and efficient register operations.
Potential Career Path
Barista – Lead Barista
Essential Job Functions
- Inspect incoming products and ensure proper storage and rotation.
- Prepare and serve ice cream.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the immediate service area by upkeep of appliances and receptacles.
- Adhere to standards with regard to safety, sanitation, and PPE.
- Finalizes cash and non-cash methods of payment.
- Counts money in the cash drawer ensure that balances are correct at end of shift.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- GED or high school equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Ability to work flexible schedules; including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- May work in an outside environment.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It