Opportunity: Food/Buffet Runner
Serve and replenish food items offered in buffet. Maintain food service and cleanliness. Handle guest transactions and ensure smooth and efficient register operations.
Potential Career Path
Essential Job Functions
- Reports to the Restaurant Manager for Daily Tasks.
- Must greet and acknowledge guest as soon as they enter Food Pavilion with a warm and welcome manner.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness.
- Assists in storing of all deliveries.
- Responsible for stocking all of the condiments, utensils in the beverage area.
- Filing of coffee and teapots.
- Responsible for front appearance of Food Pavilion and tray organization.
- Knows front and back of house, storage area and ice room.
- Maintain appearance of patio furniture and the opening and closing of umbrellas.
- Responsible for pulling in signs and shutting down the Food Pavilion.
- Know menu pricing, location of items and specials.
- Know how each product is prepared along with its condiments.
- Know how to operate all line equipment.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness at all times.
- Exhibits a "can do" attitude and total cooperation.
- Reports safety issues and quality/spoilage issues.
- GED or high school equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) required.
- Ability to work flexible schedules; including holidays, weekends, and evenings.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing and moving for extended periods.
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It