Opportunity: IT Support Manager
Manage the IT support function for a growing group of companies in the lodging sector. The IT support manager leads a small helpdesk team, manages outside IT support services, IT procurement, and project manages IT projects using PMI standards.
Potential Career Path
Director of IT – VP of IT
Essential Job Functions
- Manages IT service desk staff and operations that provide in-person and remote support for various IT applications and systems across HHM’s hotel portfolio and corporate offices.
- Leads development and performance management of IT support team.
- Leads IT project management using PMI project management standards.
- Manages and develops operation, capabilities, and reporting of ServiceNow application.
- Oversees development of IT knowledge base to improve first call resolution and self help.
- Leads development of IT training programs for IT associates and internal customers.
- Oversees IT procurement for endpoint devices and printing services.
- Manages relationships with multiple remote third-party IT support vendors.
- Frequently meets with hotel and corporate customers to measure service quality and needs.
- Actively participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Be available to work outside established schedule as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- 7 years professional IT experience leading IT support teams.
- Ability to motivate, organize, and develop team members effectively.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle issues based on severity and necessity.
- Experience with managing and developing ServiceNow application preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Extended work hours may be required during projects and times of high demand.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It