Opportunity: People Support Generalist
Perform tasks to support talent acquisition, on boarding, training and employee relation functions.
Potential Career Path
People Support Manager – People Support Director – People Support Regional Director
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and perform talent acquisition functions such as posting jobs, proactively sourcing candidates, interviewing and ensuring selection by hotel managers of the best qualified candidates.
- Process new hires consistent with established standards and applicable state, federal and local laws and regulations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies.
- Participate in college recruitment activities as assigned.
- Perform administrative tasks in the applicant tracking system related to the recruiting lifecycle process.
- Conduct thorough reference checks to obtain as much information as possible on potential hires.
- Maintain current human resources and training knowledge.
- Serve as administrator and maintain training database as applicable.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to workers’ compensation and unemployment claims, when applicable.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s Earthview program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in human resources, hospitality setting preferred.
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires sitting for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate computers and keyboards.
- Includes occasional travel.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It