Opportunity: Licensing Administrator
Undertake a principal role in supporting the legal needs of operations throughout the portfolio of properties.
Potential Career Path
Senior Paralegal – Executive Assistant
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate the execution and distribution of documents relating to legal and operational transactions.
- Use company document management system software to maintain and organize legal records and monitor legal deadlines.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing documents when requested.
- Perform legal research and draft informational memos.
- Form and maintain relationships with hotel general managers, governmental agencies, and service providers.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by attorneys.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in a law firm, governmental agency or corporate environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with database functionality and operation.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It