Opportunity: Guest Experience Manager
Generates and provides an upscale and authentic experience for guests while maintaining consistent communication with the operations team. Supplies guests with relevant information and ensures all requests are met according to established brand standards.
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor – Front Office Manager
- Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to hotel/brand and sustainability standards.
- Manage the resolution process for all guest complaints and service recovery.
- Point of contact for escalated complaints.
- Manage Loyalty program, including delivering amenities to members at arrival.
- Point of contact for all groups and meetings.
- Communicate with sales, front office and reservations in order to coordinate and monitor guest room blocks and special reservation needs.
- Work to continually improve Guest Voice scores through establishing good rapport with clients and being readily available for guests during conferences.
- Register and assign VIP guests to hotel rooms.
- Make and confirm reservations and respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
- Be fully aware of guest satisfaction scores and work primarily toward increasing overall guest satisfaction and respond to all outlets in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate multiple events per year that follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Five years of previous customer service experience or equivalent training required.
- Knowledge of PMS systems preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It