Opportunity: Sales Internship
Pan Pacific interns are exposed to many facets of the hospitality industry and work closely with the hotel’s management team, as well as HHM’s regional leaders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Will work closely with hotel management, Director of Sales, General Managers, above property and regional leaders to complete projects as assigned.
- Will rotate through various functions such as Sales, Operations, Accounting and Revenue Management to gain a general understanding of the different functions within a hotel.
- Learn various systems used in the hotel such as property management systems, financial reporting systems and sales systems.
- Type and process correspondence, proposals and contracts.
- Distribute memos, contracts, resumes, room requests and amenities to relevant departments
- Assist in analyzing and ensuring practice of guest service standards at hotels.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- A full-time student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality.
- Previous work experience in the hospitality field preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage information flow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to work on independent tasks.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
- Solid presentation and power point skills as well as strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform extremely well when faced with managing multiple priorities under time constraints.
- A long term focus on developing a career within a fast growing and entrepreneurial company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
What We Believe:
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It