Opportunity: Senior Sales Manager
Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past and new business ensuring all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
Potential Career Path
Property Director of Sales – Area Director of Sales – Regional Director of Sales
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to previous, current and potential clients.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer
(internal and external) requirements.
- Manage accounts ensuring pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close sales opportunities.
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and review competition.
- Represent hotel at trade shows.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or related industry preferred.
- Proven track record in sales required and previous hospitality sales experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays and weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Moderate travel between hotel and client’s locations required.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It