Opportunity: Sales Revenue Systems Analyst
Act as a support associate and liaison with sales, revenue management and operation departments as well as being the point of contact for one group reservations.
Potential Career Path
Director of Revenue Management
Essential Job Functions
- Set up a file trace system for each group with regular documented conversations with clients, convention service managers and reservation manager.
- Monitor accuracy of group blocks including cut-off date, pick up, suite blocks, and rates.
- Handle room block monitoring, rooming lists, reporting pick up, VIP and upgraded accommodations, client correspondence relating to reservations and other group reservation functions.
- Manage group billing, room inventory, room reservations and patterns.
- Review rooming lists for accuracy in format and billing and ensure prompt processing.
- Identify, block and process staff and VIP lists with each group.
- Monitor Housing Bureau pick up and communicate with management.
- Enter actual room nights and ADR for each room block in the Delphi System for accurate pace and goal production.
- Track LNR production for future analysis and goal setting.
- Track and reconcile sales and catering revenues; generate daily, weekly and quarterly reports.
- Manage and audit sales system database and interfaces.
- Communicate with support on building URL’s for individual groups. Supply clients their URL links for making online reservations.
- File daily reservations and other correspondence from our group clients.
- Manage and Modify daily BAR rates in Opera.
- Manage room type inventory in Opera.
- Audit the data between TRUST and Opera, ensuring the interface is working properly.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Previous hotel experience is desirable.
- Proficient in excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on holidays, weekends.
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.