Opportunity: Massage Therapist
As a Licensed Massage Therapist this individual, through their touch, will relieve pain and stress, assist in rehabilitation of injuries, improve circulation, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Assess and accommodates guest needs by inquiring about their physical well-being in order to perform appropriate service.
- Recommend spa products that fit the guest’s needs.
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues to meet desired results in a professional manner.
- Perform body treatments on guests using safe and professional techniques.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of all products necessary to perform all massages and body treatments including towels, sheets, robes, products, etc.
- Present a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility.
- Constantly maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed.
- Handle guest questions and concerns with professionalism and courtesy.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation, sterilization, and restocking rooms.
- Attend and participate in all team educational meetings and trainings.
- Adhere to schedule requirements.
- Assist in any and all ways in the spa when not scheduled to perform services.
- Perform other related services as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage therapy.
- Must maintain a current state of FL license.
- Minimum 1+ year of experience as licensed massage therapist.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.