Opportunity: People Support Coordinator
Performs administrative tasks to support talent acquisition, on boarding, employee relations, benefit administration, training and hotel acquisition functions.
Potential Career Path
People Support Generalist – People Support Manager – People Support Director
Essential Job Functions
- Process, verify and maintain employee and applicant documentation in human resources information systems.
- Record and process employee status changes and benefits elections.
- Compile and report employee and applicant data.
- Assist with new hire paperwork and the on-boarding process.
- Explain company human resources policies and procedures to employees and applicants.
- Assist employees and applicants with completing required forms and procedures.
- Coordinate employee communications.
- Assist in planning employee events and informational meetings.
- Provide administrative support to human resources management staff.
- Prepare for and/or conduct new employee orientations.
- Complete special projects such as open enrollment, hotel integrations, and employee review process.
- Maintain current human resources knowledge and training.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Three years administrative support experience.
- Two years human resources experience.
- Strong knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local employment, health and safety regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Work Environment and Context
- Requires sitting for extended periods, use of hands and fingers to operate computers and keyboards.
- Includes occasional travel.
Hersha Hospitality Management (HHM) is an industry-leading and growing hotel management, investment, and development firm that provides turn-key management solutions to hotels across the United States. HHM manages world class brands in the select service and full service markets as well as a collection of independent, boutique hotels in key markets.
Join the Legacy of Strength!
Hersha’s legacy is built upon a strong foundation of core values: honesty, communication, community, personal growth and achievement. Hersha’s rapid growth, focus on associate development and its commitment to serve our guests, our associates and the local communities we work in, combine to make Hersha associates the strongest in our industry.
Serve. Stretch. Succeed.
Hersha believes if you serve our guests, your fellow associates and our local community, stretch yourself on the job and take advantage of many promotional opportunities, you will ultimately achieve professional success. As we grow, you grow.